As a Mommy Blogger there are definitely many perks for our little kiddo’s, as they get to try out some amazing products from awesome sponsors. All the Mommy Bloggers from the #CTMomBlogmeet were asked to let their kids try out a pair of Real Kids Shades from the O-V Optics Product range. The ladies from O-V Optics even took the time out to meet the Mommy Bloggers and deliver the shades and information in person!
Did you know?
- Children are more vulnerable to UV damage as they have larger pupils and clearer lenses – a greater amount of light penetrates the ocular tissues causing an increased risk of complications.
- Children spend more time outdoors – approximately 3 times more than adults.
- The lenses in children’s eyes do not block as much UV radiation as they do in adults’ eyes, putting them at increased risk for sun damage to the eyes.
- UV damage is cumulative – when damage occurs it can never be reversed, only treated
Real Kids Shades are virtually unbreakable and are:
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- CPSIA Compliant – Lead-free with no bisphenol A and no phthalates
- CE Certified
- Rx Capable – you can fit your Real Kids Shades with prescription lenses
- FDA Approved
Full protection and oh so stylish 🙂