In response to my posts on how crazy food prices are, the Daily Dish contacted me as they thought I’d be interested in trying out their service. Of course, I was willing to see whether it’s something that could work for my family and was super excited about not having to worry about shopping for groceries for a whole week 🙂
I’ve heard of the service before, but wasn’t 100% sure of what exactly the offering was. When I visited their website, I was even more thrilled! This is what they do:
- They deliver a box with recipes and ingredients for 4 dinners on a Monday
- They have 7 different menus (catering for 1, 2 or 4 people) including pork-free, banting and vegetarian
- They deliver to the most provinces and areas in SA. Check here to see if they deliver to your area.
- You can pause, resume or switch subscription from week to week.
- The Daily Dish is part of the Fairview family – so they get their food directly from the Fairview farm and other local fresh produce and free range farms
We (Kurt) found the recipes really easy to follow and not time consuming at all. He loved working with the variety of ingredients. All the meals were really tasty and had great flavour – the kids devoured every meal. I shared a pic of our meal each day on my Instagram account and it got peoples mouths watering too 🙂
We had the Pork-free meal box for 4 people but found that if you are 2 adults and 2 little kids, it can go even further. Kurt and I could both have leftovers for lunch the next day.
Today, I have 2 pieces of very good news for you!
Firstly, Daily Dish is giving all readers of Hayley’s Joys a BIG discount off your first purchase. That’s – R300.00 off the 2 and 4 boxes and R100.00 off the Solo and Solo Banting box!
What are you waiting for: Sign up and choose a menu here and when you checkout, use the discount voucher: ‘HAYLEY’