Dinner can sometimes feel like a chore. Having to think of what to cook, what to buy and will everyone even enjoy it?
I honestly find it very overwhelming as a Mom of two kids (and a hubby) with very healthy appetites.
One of my secret weapons to help me save loads of time shopping and in the kitchen is Daily Dish.
Cook Like A Pro With Daily Dish
Daily Dish delivers a meal kit with fresh ingredients and recipes to your door every week. As a busy working Mom, this frees up some of my time in the kitchen and allows me to skip the grocery store!
Not only does it save me time, the recipes are amazing! Not only do I whip up meals in 30 or 45 minutes – I end up looking like a Masterchef in the process. Alyssa and Aidan also adore cooking recipes from the Daily Dish. They just love how everything is packaged and organised, which makes them eager to help me cook dinner.
The Daily Dish service works as follows:
- A box with recipes and ingredients for 4 or 3 dinners (it’s up to you) is delivered to your door on a Monday
- They have different food menus to choose from (catering for 1, 2 or 4 people) including pork-free, banting and vegetarian!
- They deliver to the most provinces and areas in SA. Check here to see if they deliver to your area (your home or office).
- You can pause, resume or switch subscription from week to week.
- The Daily Dish is part of the Fairview family – so they get their food directly from the Fairview farm and other local fresh produce and free-range farms.
View this post on Instagram
Furthermore, Daily Dish has even dropped their prices recently! That’s amazing, especially with the rising costs we are faced with in all aspects of our lives – especially groceries!
Here’e even more good news – If you place an order for a meal box using this link, you will get R300 off 4 meals for either 2 or 4 people dinner boxes! This is a huge saving.
Wait – there’s more! The Daily Dish is giving my readers a chance to win a Family Box of their choice, along with a bottle of wine! That’s a box of recipes and ingredients (menu of your choice) for 4 Dinners.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Follow Hayleys Joys and Daily Dish on Facebook.
- Like and share the competition post
- Tag 2 foodie friends on the competition post. 2 tags = 1 entry. You can tag as many friends you’d like as long as they are not the same!!!
- Or head on over to the Instagram post and do the same as above!
Note that the winner needs to complete all steps in order to qualify for the prize. The winner must work or reside in the areas to which Daily Dish delivers (you can check here if they deliver to your area.)
The competition will run until Wednesday 12 June 2019.