Last year, after sharing my frustrations about high food prices, Daily Dish challenged me and my family to try out their service. Kurt, being the chef in our home, absolutely loved working with the amazing ingredients and recipes we were sent to try out.
Let’s recap on what their service offers:
- They deliver a box with recipes and ingredients for 4 dinners on a Monday
- They have 5 different food menus (catering for 1, 2 or 4 people) including pork-free, banting and vegetarian
- They now also have a Wine Box service!
- They deliver to the most provinces and areas in SA. Check here to see if they deliver to your area.
- You can pause, resume or switch subscription from week to week.
- The Daily Dish is part of the Fairview family – so they get their food directly from the Fairview farm and other local fresh produce and free range farms
The recipes are easy to follow and the portion sizes are great!
For the makeover of Hayley’s Joys, Daily Dish has sponsored a Goodie Box for 4, which will take the load off from a busy family for 4 nights of the week. Wouldn’t that be awesome? If you want to win, enter via the Rafflecapter below:
** Please note, to be eligible for this prize please make sure your home or work address is in area in which Daily Dish delivers. Check here to see if they deliver to your area.