I’m a researcher by nature and before I begin anything new, I like to get some background before I start anything. So during my first pregnancy, I naturally did a lot of reading and researching about babies, baby products and what to expect in those first few months.
During my research, the term NAPPY RASH came up often. The images in the baby books and on the internet of red, irritated bottoms just really freaked me out!!! Go on and Google it if you don’t know what I mean…
Those images stuck in my mind and I was addamant that I would do the best I could do to prevent my baby’s bottom from ending up that way. In my mind, the only way to prevent this from happening was to make sure my little baby bums were protected by the driest and softest diaper in town!
This is indeed what I found and have used with both Alyssa and Aidan – Pampers Premium Care.
Thankfully we never experienced any harsh nappy rash with either of the kids and I honestly attribute it to using the Premium care diapers along with a great barrier cream!
Not too long ago, improvements were made to the already great diaper range, providing additional comfort for our little ones.
What makes the Premium Care range better than any other nappy?
- It’s completely breathable, with special micropores allowing fresh air in and humid air out.
- It’s soft like cotton
- It offers up to 12 hours of dryness
- The stretchy Side provides for your baby’s comfort and leakage prevention.
- The Wetness Indicator that turns blue to show when your baby wets his diaper makes life so much easier!
- The best part is that it absorbs runny mess – with a special Honeycomb layer on sizes 1, 2 and 3.
Would you like your baby’s bottom to experience the dryness and softness? Here’s your chance. Enter via the Rafflecopter below to stand a chance of winning 1 of 2 Pampers Premium Care Hampers.